Beautiful Taylor. Our third 2018-2019 Senior Model is a class of 2019 senior from Franklin High School. Taylor introduced us to what became one of our most popular session locations and she ROCKED IT.
Taylor is a runner on the Franklin Girls’ Track team, as well as a participant of Franklin Girls’ Cotillion and YoungLife. She is also a member of National Honors Society and Spanish Honors Society. Outside of school, she is very active in the youth group at Franklin United Methodist Church and sings for the youth praise band.
She’s a natural beauty, she’s contagiously joyful, and a friend to all. She loves those near to her so well and we are so thankful for the way she’s represented Kelly and Logan Photography!
Here are some fun facts to get to know Taylor a little bit better. She spilled all the details about what she hopes to do in the future, the things that are most important to her, and the one food she would eat for the rest of her life. Check it out below!
- Two of the most important things to Taylor are relationships and her faith. She loves to hang out with friends, volunteer at church, and mentor freshmen as a Young Life Senior Leader. In everything she does, she wants to show love to others so that they know they are valued and cared about. We think you do it so well, Tay!
- Some of the things Taylor is most looking forward to in her senior year of high school are exemptions, getting to be on the fence at football games, and having more freedom at school.
- One of Taylor’s favorite high school memories was the Franklin v. Centennial football game this year. She said the crowd was huge, the energy was high, and they ended up winning – which is always the icing on the cake!
4. After high school, Taylor hopes to attend University of Georgia and major in something business related. Her goal is to earn both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in five years. Ohhh….YGG!!!!
5. If she had to eat one food for the rest of her life, it’d be waffles. They are her “favorite food ever”.
6. Of all the pictures from her senior portrait session, Taylor said the next two define her the most:
- Taylor’s favorite part about being a K&L Senior Model was getting to work with photographers that she knew outside of the photoshoot. Having someone she felt comfortable with helped her loosen up and feel less shy for her photos. She also appreciated that Kelly and Logan made sure they were capturing the pictures that Taylor wanted captured. Getting her hair and makeup done was a highlight, too – Taylor said that it not only made things easier on her, but also boosted her confidence.
- Taylor recommends Kelly and Logan Photography to others because “they are kind, fun and you get the perspective of two people which makes for incredible photos”. Taylor said that having a mother-daughter duo is a neat experience because “each photographer has a different way of seeing things, and great photos can come from those differences”.