Kristin Lyle George. Centennial High School, Class of 2019 and 2018-2019 Senior Model. Where do we even begin with this beauty? The joy she has for life has been so evident over the past few months. Girls from all different Williamson County Schools have seen her images and said something along the lines of, “OMG! I know Kristin Lyle! She is so kind and bubbly!” or “I love Kristin Lyle and her images were so HER!” It is such a testament to our senior models when we hear such sweet feedback like that!
Kristin Lyle is the Event Planner for Centennial Girls’ Cotillion and loves being an officer alongside so many of her best friends. She is involved in DECA Business Competition and outside of school, has been a competitive figure skater for 8 years representing the Nashville Figure Skating School.
Kristin Lyle— We are thankful for the opportunity to get to know you and photograph your sweet spirit!
To get to know Kristin Lyle a little bit better, we asked her some fun questions about her personality, her favorite things to do, and her plans for after high school. Check it out below!
1. Kristin Lyle would describe herself as outgoing and caring. She is always down for a spontaneous adventure and loves to spend time with family and friends.
2. When it comes to senior year, Kristin Lyle is most looking forward to participating in all the fun senior events!
3. Her favorite high school memory so far has been going to football games. She loves the energy of the student section and supporting her Cougars is always a joy.
4. After high school, Kristin Lyle is planning on going to the University of Tennessee and studying either event planning, entrepreneurship, or sports management at UTK’s Haslam College of Business.
5. Kristin Lyle is a major foodie, so she simply couldn’t pick just ONE food to eat for the rest of her life. If it truly came down to it, she said she’d probably pick something sweet.
6. Of all the photos from her Senior Portrait Session, Kristin Lyle said the following images define her the most. She loves sunflowers because they represent loyalty and happiness, two things that she feels also represent her. She also loves yellow and blue, and so she loves that these colors pop in the photos!
7. Kristin Lyle’s favorite part of being a Kelly and Logan Senior Model was getting to know Kelly and Logan. She loved every part of her experience – from jamming to The Greatest Showman soundtrack while she was getting ready to getting her and hair and makeup done by Laura Jeanne.
8. Kristin Lyle said she would recommend Kelly and Logan Photography to others because it was not only a fun experience, but she also found Kelly and Logan to be professional, nice, and flexible to work with. She said, “The pictures are great quality and are stunning. I had the best day!”